9, rue du Faubourg Poissonnière
75 0009 Paris
+33 9 72 66 05 06
The data protection officer Is Yolène Louison, our product manager.
We collect your personal data on the website, in particular via the “contact”, “newsletter” and “personal account” sections.
Personal data are defined as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an “identifiable natural person” is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an ID, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more characteristics specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity”.
II. Collected Data
The personal data collected on the website are:
– your name, first name, email address, language, telephone number, picture, function, service, competence, personal description, personal billing address (if paid services for private uses are offered) and payment data,
– the information communicated in the message sent via the “contact” tab,
– information about your use of the website recorded via cookies or other tracking devices: your IP address, Internet service provider, type of browser used, operating system, the pages of the website visited, the date and time of access, or behavioural data relating to the analysis of actions and choices made on the website.
At the time of registration as well as at any time during the use by the user of the website, each user undertakes to update his data and his information. As such, you guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of the information transmitted on the Website and will be solely responsible for any error, omission or failure and update.
III. Purposes of the data collection
The information you provide on the website allows us to:
– improve your experience on the website;
– provide the services or information requested;
– execute the concluded contract;
– send you personalized requests by e-mail;
– join our interactive communities, participate to offers or operations that we organize;
– ensure that the content of the website is presented in the most effective way possible for the user and his means of connection to the Internet;
– Anonymously compile statistics on the website’s activity in order to measure, in particular, the satisfaction and quality of services and thus enable the improvement and optimization of the website;
– manage the security of the website.
IV. Use and transmission of data
We are responsible for the processing of your personal data. We are, with our subcontractors and contractual partners, the sole recipients of said data.
The data is hosted by Amazon Web Service whose servers are hosted in the European Union.
Only the data necessary for the processing of your requests and/or our services may be communicated to our contractual partners involved in the execution of these requests and/or our services (in particular, to intermediaries for the payment of orders such as banking institutions). The list of these third parties can be sent to you on simple request at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only share your personal data with third parties:
– when you have given us your prior consent to the sharing of this information;
– when we need to share this information with our service providers, including our technical providers, to provide the services you have requested; and
– when we receive a request from a judicial authority or any administrative authority empowered by law, requesting the communication of this information in accordance with the legislative provisions in force.
V. Data retention period
We keep the personal data that are communicated to us for a period strictly necessary for the execution of its activity.
Your personal data are kept for a period of three (3) years from your last interaction with the website or from the end of your contract with us, with the exception of electronic contracts worth more than one hundred twenty (120) euros which will be archived for a period of ten (10) years from the end of the commercial relationship.
After cancellation or deactivation of a user account, personal data is anonymised.
Some data may be kept (invoices, estimates, credit notes) for a commercially reasonable period, for backup, archiving or audit purposes. The mandatory retention period is ten (10) years for invoices.
Cookies are kept for a maximum of thirteen (13) months from their collection.
VI. Right of individuals to data collected
You have the right to request access to your personal data, to rectify or delete them, to limit the processing that concerns you, to object to such processing and to the portability of your data. These rights may be exercised by request addressed by:
– e-mail to email@example.com or
– a letter to the following address: SPICESOFT – 9, rue du Faubourg Poissonnière in Paris (75009).
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a personal data protection supervisory authority. The French authority is the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés).
According to the setting of your cookies, you accept that the website stores information concerning your navigation, in particular to ensure the good working of the website, to establish statistics of frequentation as well as to optimize its conditions of use and the services which are proposed there.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your hard drive. It contains some data relating to your connection, in particular the name of the server which wrote it, usually an identifier in the form of a unique number and, possibly, an expiry date. This identifier may enable the website to recognize your computer, browser, mobile or tablet on each visit. Cookies are managed by your web browser.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
They make it possible to improve the quality of your navigation on the website, in particular by the saving of the preferences you expressed during the visit of the website. The information collected via these cookies is anonymous and does not allow us to identify the user.
COOKIES FOR AUDIENCE MEASUREMENT
These cookies are used by the website to produce anonymous statistics. They make it possible to recognize visitors, count them and identify the way they move around the website when they use it. This makes it possible to improve the operation of the website, for example by ensuring that users easily find what they are looking for.
Subject to your prior acceptance, these are cookies used to present you advertisements or send you information tailored to your interests on our website or outside our website when you navigate the Internet. In particular, they are used to limit the number of times you see an ad and to help measure the effectiveness of an ad campaign. Rejecting these targeting cookies has no impact on the use of our Site. However, rejecting targeting cookies will not cause advertising on our website or the Internet to stop. This will only display advertising that does not take into account your interests or preferences. These cookies are primarily third-party cookies. These cookies depend mainly on the advertising agencies.
COOKIES ENABLING THIRD PARTIES TO PROVIDE SOCIAL SHARING TOOLS
Subject to your acceptance, when you use any of the sharing buttons on the Site, a cookie may be installed by the relevant social network to instantly share content on the social network. Our Site does not block cookies from these third-party sites and has no control over their placement. We invite you to consult the policies of these social networks regarding cookies for more information.
HOW CAN YOU OPPOSE IT?
If you wish to change your cookie preferences, you can do so at any time on our Site and by configuring your browser settings as follows: simply go to your browser’s help menu to find out how to change your cookie preferences.
For Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
For Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
For Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=EN
Depending on your settings, your navigation will be modified and access to our services more or less limited. In particular, the deactivation of so-called functional cookies will alter or even make it impossible to visit our Site.
VIII. Specificities for minors
The website does not target public minors under 18 years of age.
However, if information was collected on a minor under 18 years of age by the website, the minor’s legal representative must give his prior consent and validate the communication of data.